8. Notre Dame de Paris or the Hunchback of Notre Dame with 12 million. Cathedral in the Gothic style with lots of scenic sculptural decoration. Napoleon Bonapard was crowned here.9. Great Wall of China with 10 million visitors. Protective fortification in northern China to protect against invasions of barbarian tribes from the North - a symbol of China.
10. Eiffel Tower - 6.7 million symbol of Paris, 320 meters high, built entirely of metal without any weld. Opened at the exhibition in Paris in 1889, while the tallest building in the capital of France.
Probably many of you have asked ourselves what are the places on Earth with the most visitors.
The answer is not at all difficult. We will present the latest statistics and analyzes why these places on our planet are the preferred place to visit.
First in the list is Times Square in New York with 35 million visitors. The place is impressive with its advertising and skyscrapers. Large neon lights especially at night are pretty impressive.
2. Washington Memorial with 25 million people. This is undoubtedly the most remarkable complex of historical value in the capital of USA, 170 meters high made of marble.
3. Disney World in Florida by 16.6 million people is the most famous amusement park in the world. You enjoy both children and adults.
4. Trafalgar Square in London with 15 million people, built to commemorate the victory of England over the fleet of France and Spain in 1805g. under the command of Admiral Nelson.
5. Disneyland Park California with 14.7 million. There are all kinds of adventures, carrying into the world of fairy tales and miracles through the many attractions.
6. Niagara Falls with 14 million visitors. Situated in the eastern part of North America and is a tourist destination for over 100 years.
7. San Francisco Golden Gate 13 million is the most photographed bridge in the world. The symbol of San Francisco, the biggest opening between the columns is 1280 meters.